Friday, December 9, 2011

The "Representative"

My friend Pat shared this theory with me and the it hands down the truth.. The "Rep" is the person you meet.. Everyone is on their best behavior when they first enter your life, in a love relationship it is REALLY true.... The "Rep" say and does all the right things says all the right things.. Well in time people get comfy with each other and the "real deal" show up.. The "RD" is the person who is left... If you have found someone to be a keeper in your life their "RD" is close to the "Rep". Sometimes the two are vastly different!!! Sometimes the "Rep" leaves and a total stranger is left behind.. That was the case in my first marriage, I call it "flipping the switch".. They are just different one day, usually after a stressor.. My second marriage, with the exception that he does not do dishes, he is the Same person I met.. I think I am too... When someone changes like that, bail!!! The "Rep" is never coming back.. You will get stuck in a cycle of "you need to change" and them only doin short term changes to hook you again, and then back to the "RD".

No comments:

Post a Comment