Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Living with my teen!!

Can I just say...  Living with my teen is very interesting!!  She is a great kid..  She does what she is supposed to , and above all else, she is respectful of me and her Daddy!  She is also a MESS!!  She is on her 3rd guy in 3 months, hahahahah!!  I am so thankful that her Daddy made her make the break with the first guy..  The second guy, well, at first, I was like "hallellujah" then after a few days, I was more like "ehh" he was just kinda ordinary and BORING, But, still better than the first guy!!  Both of those guys were...  Psuedo Jocks, not really what I ever thought Ash would be into....  She has been raised in a more creative house, with Music and Art being the things we are into, not sports...  I just could even figure out, why is my girl watching football all the time.....  Mike and I have prob watched 1 game a year her whole life, and that was the Superbowl and if there wasn't a party attached to it, we wouldn't even watch that!!!  Now on to guy #3.. Jury is still out on him, but so far so good!!!  You gotta be quick witted around here to keep up with the comings and goins of a teenage girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment