Monday, November 21, 2011

The good and the bad! Always come together!!

I haven't written in a while...  I haven't really had much to say...  I have been in a bit of a funk...  We have had some amazingly good things happen around our house, and some amazingly stressful stuff happening around here too!!

 We will start with the good...  After 5 years, Mike has gotten hired with a Jail as a deputy again..  He worked in this field before, decided to open his own handyman business(which did not work out in the economy) and has finally gotten back in with detention...  It is not a fun job, but the pay is good and the benefits are awesome..

Now the stressful...  My girl has been having a little rebellion..  In the scope of what a teen can pull its mild, but because of who my girl normally is, its bad!!!  I am just at my wits end with the whole thing!!!    I don't want to do much bashing on here, this is not really the place for that, for me...  But I will say....  I am over it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment