Tuesday, November 1, 2011

If I can't be happy all the time, I wonder is it even possible...

Here's the deal...  I am a stay at home hair dresser..  which means, my friends come to my house to talk with me and get their stuff done...  I don't have to go anywhere, my schedule is COMPLETELY flexible, I don't have to get dressed or even put on makeup...  If  I can't be satisfied in my career, I highly doubt anyone can!!!!    It is rewarding when I help someone, it is challenging, when they want something different, it is engaging when we are talking about tough stuff. oh and I get paid pretty well!!  Why can't I be happy and run out there every day with a huge smile on my face?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Cause I am human, that is why!!!  We are fault finding creatures!!!  Today my prayer is for God to renew my spirit where my Job is concerned!!!  I have the greatest job in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment