Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Amazing!!

I bought my house from a friend/client of mine..  She is a huge blessing in my life!!  First of all she gave me a no money down mortgage at the goin reg mortgage interest rate 8 1/2 years a go..  3 months ago, she calls me out of the blue and asks if I would like my interest lowered??  Cause we had paid faithfully and she thought we deserved it..  Taking money out of her own pocket.    Well today I texted her, cause I couldn't call without crying...  I can't make my house payment for the first time in 8 1/2 years and she even lowered my payment.  She knows that my husband has been out of work, which is really not her problem, but like I said, she is amazing...  I asked her if I could not make my payment this month and make it up after the first of the year and she said sure....  God must know that after the first of the year is when we will be living on SS and your check....   What a blessing to me this woman is..  I absolutely LOVE the house I bought from her, it is like I have lived here my whole life...  It fits me like a comfy pair of yoga pants!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment