Monday, October 17, 2011

The early years...

I was a bad kid...  I had parents that seemed to be too caught up in what was goin on with them to see what was goin on with me... I don't blame them for my behavior, but they sure didn't do anything to stop it!!  I started smoking when I was 10, I was drinking by 12, smoking pot by 14, first line of cocaine, 17...  Many drugs to follow.......  I would mix drugs and alcohol, I stayed out all night..  I PARTIED like a Rock Star, in a small town in FL!!   It is absolutely a blessing from God that I didn't die or have anything horrific happen to me....My parents were married until I was 19..  Daddy moved out and it was me and Mom and my sister...  It wasn't long before I moved in with Daddy and my brother, Paul.   The day I moved in, My Dad told me, he wasn't gonna put up with my freeloading ways and if I wanted to live with him, I was gonna have to work and pay 1/3 of the bills!!  In other words "TIME TO GROW UP"  well!!  So, I got a job at the Russell Corporation and went to work!!!  I was really good at it!!  Apparently I have awesome dexterity!!  Who knew????  I sewed sweat shirts..  I mastered the first operation they gave me and in no time I was moving all over, doin all the jobs to make the shirts!!  They played music so I would sing and sew all day...  Come home covered in multiple colored dust!!   Life was good, Daddy and I lived together for a little over a year, he got a GF that I hated so I started looking for a place to live, and a roommate...  I found a trailer, dirt cheap and 3 bedroom..  I had never lived in a trailer, but I knew I didn't want an apartment and I couldn't afford a house.... So, trailer it was....  I found this girl that I worked with, she seemed cool, so I let her move in with me...  I moved in next to these 4 guys....  James..  One of the biggest POT growers in our county, he thought I was cute!!!  Jerry, this little slouched back looked like an old man at 24 guy, that I found very gross...  Dean( we called him Joe, idk why??) and Robert... Now Robert was different than the others, in that I didn't find him completely repulsive..  He was funny and different than anyone I had met, best part, he LIKED me!!!  Now by the time I had met Robert, I was a hard working HOT MESS!!  I worked harder than anyone I knew, but I partied just that hard...  The boys in the trailer next to me were garbage men..  Hahahahahahahah!!  I had never met a garbage man before, I was raised very middle class...  No trailers, NO garbage men!!!  Back in those days, I worked all day and partied all night...  When I wasn't partying, I was still hanging out...  We played poker on Fridays night, Seville on Saturday, Ren & Stimpy on Sunday, 90210 on Monday.......  There was somebody there all the time...  Either the boys next door or some of the other 7 or 8 people I hung out with , at this time..  It was Me and Cindy, we were the two girls in the group...  Prob because we thought more like them than reg girls like Michelle(my roommate) when I look back at these years of my life, I think, OMG it is just amazing that I didn't hit someone, cause I drove DRUNK, that I didn't OD, that I didn't get raped...  God ABSOLUTELY  protected me while I was off being the prodigal!!! This went on for about a year......

I am now 21, I decide that all this partying is wearing me out...  So I think, BF!!  That will fix it!!!  I will get a boyfriend and settle down...  Dads GF will quit calling me a whore(which I was not, but she couldn't understand a girl who hung out with all those guys, not sleeping with all of them at the same time, :), maybe Mom would like me again(her and I were estranged at this time, from the blow up that caused my move to daddy's),it would fix all my problems, and I could get some rest!!!!

Enter Robert..  The garbage man next door....  Man, he was a mess too...  But I thought he was cute, so I went out on a date with him...  How romantic, he got us a bottle of Jagermiester and we went and drank it straight sittin on the beach...  No dinner, no movie...  Why did I think that was good enough for a first date????  On our second sate, we went to a Halloween party, at Cindy's house... The only thing I remember about that night is, sitting on his lap at the table drinking, and smoking pot, cause that is what we did...  ALL the time!!!!  In walks a man, now all the people I hung out with were 8-12 yrs older than me, he is FINE, I was mesmerized by him, while I was sittin on Robert's lap..  I had seen this man before..  When I was 16 and he was around 26, he is my Brothers friend Mike, HE IS FINE!!  He had on a leather jacket and jeans, everybody was so happy to see him, he was only in town for the night...  He was like a superstar to these people, I had heard the stories about him, he was almost a legend to me at that time...  Meeting him was like meeting a rockstar, he had been in a band, and had traveled, he was AWESOME!!!   He didn't even notice us, the two kids sitting at the table with all the grown ups, soooooo, my attention turned back to Robert........

No comments:

Post a Comment